Free Aaadhaar Enrolment Correction Form for Assam / North East and rest of India. Free Download Aaadhaar Enrolment Correction Form. Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number issued to all Indian residents based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a statutory authority established in January 2009 by the Government of India, under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. Aadhaar is the world's largest biometric ID system.
Currently No data is mapping. Choose a Premium Plan
Recent Job Vacancy
- Public Works Department, Govt. of Assam Recruitment Vacancy for Various Posts, 463 posts
- Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services (ARIAS) Society Recruitment Vacancy
- B.Ed. Entrance (Gauhati University) Result, 2018 declared
- Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment 2018, 49 Apprentices Posts
- NAFED: Assistant Manager (Accounts/ Information Technology) | 11 Posts