Classified Ads categories:
- Organizations›Other Organizations
|Erec India Research Laboratory is a NABL Accredited Laboratory and it is the only ISO 17025: 2005 (NABL Standard) water testing laboratory in entire North East region situated at Rupnagar, Guwahati.|
- Water testing
- Construction material testing and
- Building testing.
The testing parameters of each category are as under:
- Water Testing: Drinking Water Testing, Packaged Drinking Water Testing, Effluent Water, Fishery Water, Recreational Water (Swimming pool) and River Water Testing.
The required test parameters available are done as per BIS & APHA and method. The list of testing facilities are appended hereunder.
- Engineering Laboratory: The other sector of the Laboratory is presently growing up specially for building material testing. The testing parameters are :
- Reinforcement (Rebar) testing
- Cube testing,
- Brick testing, …………all are presently available.
The other facilities like –Cement testing, Aggregate testing, Rock testing etc. are going to setup within a very short period.
- Building testing : This section is under the banner of Environmental Research and Evaluation Centre (EREC) which is an NGO established in 2007. These testing are carried with the help of Sophisticated imported digital ultra modern machine which are applied for the purpose of :
- Determination of Compressive strength of concrete specially for STRUCTURAL SAFETY CERTIFICATE for the building (new & old).
- Detection of rebar location, position, coverage, dia., nos. of rebar etc inside the concrete.
- Detection of rusting on rebar inside concrete
- Crack detection on concrete members
- Pile Integrity testing for RCC piles.
Remarkable is that the above category nos (1) and (3) i/e Water Testing and Building testing are very new in North East Region and introduced by EREC.
WATER QUALITY AND CONTAMINANTS
Parameters for drinking water quality typically fall under two categories: chemical/physical and microbiological. Chemical/physical parameters include heavy metals, trace organic compounds, total suspended solids (TSS), and turbidity. Microbiological parameters include Coliform bacteria, E. coli, and specific pathogenic species of bacteria(such as cholera-causing Vibrio
EREC TOWER/ MPG Complex, Rupnagar, Guwahati – 781032, Assam.