A. Eligibility :
1. Higher Secondary Course : A candidate must pass H.S.L.C. Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Assam, or equivalent examination recognised by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
2. Three-year Degree Course : A candidate must pass Higher Secondary Examination of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or equivalent examination recognised by the U.G.C.
B. PROCEDURE :
Admission will be strictly on merit. The candidates selected should get themselves admitted on the specified date of admission, failing which they will forfeit their claim.
Required percentage of seat in each class is kept under reserved category as per the Government directives. Further, five seats in each class are reserved for students who show proficiency in "Extra Curricular activity". Minimum qualification for applying in "Extra Curricular Activity Quota" is proficiency, at least at the State level.
One may apply for admission in Extra Curricular Activity Quota in the same form inscribing in bold on the top of the form as Application in "Extra Curricular Activity Quota".
Properly filled-up forms submitted within the stipulated date shall only be considered for admission. Candidates seeking admission shall have to produce the following original documents at the time of admission :
1. Marksheets of the examinations passed.
2. Age Certificate.
3. Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
4. Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
5. Caste Certificate along with a photocopy of the same (whenever required).
6. Migration Certificate (for students migrating from a Board / Council / University other than AHSEC / G.U.) with a photo copy of the same.
7. Gap Certificate (for candidates having a break in continuity of one or more years from continuous promotion or admission to the next higher class). Please note that, Gap certificate may be issued only by the Head of the Institution (last attended) or a Gazetted Officer.
A student promoted to 2nd year H.S. class or TDC 3rd / 5th Semester class shall have to take admission by depositing necessary fees at the college counter on a date to be notified by the Principal, which is usually within 15 days of opening of the college in the next session or declaration of the result.
GOPINATH NAGAR , GUWAHATI - 781016
Phone Number :
361 - 2474065